Thursday, January 6, 2011

I Need More Toys

Us guys get so left out in the sex toy game. There are millions of different play things for the ladies and not to metion a woman's choice in lingerie compared to our choice of 3 different types of underwear. It is total bullshit! Can you tell I'm jealous? I mean it would be great to walk into an Adam & Eve store and see aisle after aisle of things that I could play with and a section of sexy clothes and slutty shoes. Don't get me wrong I don't have "pussy envy", I just want to look and feel good!

Not only do us guys get the shaft (mmm getting shaft) when it comes to lack of toys and underwear choices. I personally do not have enough play things. I have a double dong, dong, strap on, clothespins, cock ring, double dong, anal beads, a penis pump, and a prostate massager. I know this sounds like a lot and it might be to the average joe but to a cum fiend like myself, I'm mever satisfied. I have used all these on cam before and always working on giving my viewers a great show. I don't even have a butt plug, and I really want a better collection of dongs and beads and a penis pump with the suction of a dyson vaccuum cleeaner would be awesome!

Speaking of cam I love doing live toy shows as well as make pictures and videos. I take requests as well.

Here's a picture of some things I use on cam:

So if you want to watch me abuse my ass live,  See me on iFriends.  If you want to see all my toy video and pictures and make special requests check out My Fan Club.

Take it Sleazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment