Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

OK, Well I just signed up and hmmm where do I start. I guess a quick run down of me. I'm a 27 year old punk rock type who's an extreme sex addict. I'm bisexual, covered in tattoos, 6 foot tall, thin, with nice parts. I like horror movies, big boobs, and nice cocks. I do cam shows at iFriends under the name JohnnyWylde. I have nothing but great reviews so you should see me sometime. Considering that I'm in free chat most of the time and iFriends is free to join, you should definitely visit. Metion you saw me here and I'll let you see the naughty  bits ;)

OK as far as blogging, I'm ADHD so things are going to be really random or just plain dumb. Either way watch and see where my twisted mind and depraved libido take us.

As always try to see me live or join my Fan Club for amazingly nasty pics and videos. Please take a visit it is free!

No comments:

Post a Comment